Little Adventures

alexdpx. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, August 07, 2006

I Write For Flickers Photo Club Too.

I just want to announce here that I write for Flickers Photo Club as well. As the name implies, the target readers are members of that group in flickr.
There I write topics on what little knowledge I know about photography, however, I think that only serious hobbyists, enthusiasts and amateurs will find the topics interesting. They're not for the average snapshoothers.
So ---- if you feel like learning more on photography, or simply want to improve the way you take pictures, we welcome you there. Other contributors there include ronrag, neiltot and hocchuan - all accomplished photographers in their own right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counters