Little Adventures

alexdpx. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, August 04, 2006

Pancake Combo - Dairy Queen Revisited

In my previous article about Dairy Queen in Doha, I said that it is a favorite breakfast place among Filipinos especially during weekends. By the way, weekend here means Friday and Saturday. Not the usual Saturday and Sunday. The picture above shows what a typical Friday morning at Dairy Queen looks like. Yeah, that's busy. I know that a typical day would look busier than this in a Manila fastfood, say Jollibee. But here, this is busy enough. This was around 8:30 in the morning - right after the Friday mass.

And this is what I had for today - Pancake Combo meal with beef hotdog and hash brown and brewed coffee. They don't have the best coffee here but I'd take it over instant coffee.

Cheers,

alexdpx

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counters