Little Adventures

alexdpx. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, August 11, 2006

Just A Friday Morning

Tatooine-like. Photo by alexdpx. This scene reminds me of planet Tatooine, home of the Skywalkers.

Rope on Rust. Photo by alexdpx. Small fishing boats are tied to this.

It's Friday today. Weekend in Doha. I got up rather early with a good feeling. I'm not sure why but I did. I usually wake up early even on weekends but today was a little different. No, nothing special about the day. Just a weekend.

Doha Sunrise. Photo by alexdpx.

Fisherman. Photo by alexdpx. This man has a different idea of enjoying his weekend. But just like me, he got up early.

Anyway, it was 5:10 a.m. and I can see the warm glow of the sun starting to rise and paintine some lovely patterns in the sky. Cloudy skies are rare in Doha. Usually it's clear blue sky. On impulse, and almost in one motion, I got up, cleaned up, dressed up, kissed my wife good morning (that's important and I never forget that), picked up my gear, got into my car, and headed out. It's a good day for photography.

Harbor. Photo by alexdpx.

Morning. Photo by alexdpx

And it was. What's featured here are some of the photos I took this morning. I feel a sense of satisfaction whenever my photos turn out quite good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counters