Little Adventures

alexdpx. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I've Been Interviewed!!

alexdpx, originally uploaded by alexdpx.

My friends and peers at Flickers Photo Club has interviewed me recently and was finally posted in FPC's website. Here are some excerpts from the interview: "Alex T. Atienza calls himself a "professional expatriate". Almost ten (10) years ago, his job beckoned him away from Manila; and he is now based in Doha, Qatar. Alex as a photographer is very serious about his craft, one who believes that sharing his knowledge and experience with others is a win-win situation. His friends see him as a picture-perfect (no pun intended) photojournalist and a promising writer because of his very informative articles which can be found in the FPC Blogspot and his personal blog entitled Little Adventures." "FPC: When did you join Flickers Photo Club? Who invited you? alexdpx: I would say I’ve been with FPC long before it was known as FPC. I was in the very first model photo shoot in April 2006 along with Hocchuan, ronrag, Stitch, Boso, Ed’s, Code 1700 and Dboy. I was also in the Manila Bay sunset shoot in the same month. When this group was officially made into a separate flickr group, I was sent an invitation to which I joined immediately and without second thought." Check it out! Cheers, alexdpx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counters