Little Adventures

alexdpx. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas from Mr. & Mrs. Alexdpx

I would just like to take this opportunity to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Holiday Greetings goes most especially to my family - Nanay and Tatay in the Philippines, Elmer, Pamie, Jodi and Joshua in New Jersey and to all relatives in the States. My in-laws, my uncles and aunts, my cousins and their own families, my "pamangkins" and "inaanaks", "ninongs" and "ninangs".
My friends, Gobbils, Flickers Photo Club, flickr friends and contacts, former classmates - FEU Batch 85, OLCAGS 81, friends in Brunei, in Malaysia, in Singapore, in India, and in Qatar. Former bosses, current bosses, former and current colleagues.
Derek, Jenny, Jackie and Gina in Brisbane, Australia. Paolo, Coco and Gabby in Perth. Fr. Corsie.
And to everyone else; there are so many of you who have in one way or another have touched our lives and continue to be a part of it.
One more time - MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - and God Bless you all!!
Cheers,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counters